Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Day After Thanksgiving

I ate pretty well yesterday. Today? Not so well.

And to top it off, it's a mandatory no-run day after this week's schedule and in preparation for tomorrow's long run. So naturally, I feel like I put on 5 lbs.

I definitely needed the rest day though. With my weekly mileage back up after the brief cut back of last week, my ankles are feeling the strain. I'd actually rest tomorrow too and do the long run on Sunday if I could, but rain threatens Sunday morning so I'm not going to take the chance. I'm either going to do an out and in on Mule Hill trail, or just loop around 4S Ranch and Del Sur for a couple of hours. I haven't decided.

Joan and Bailey got out early to join the Black Friday shoppers. I stayed snug in my bed. Later, I started pulling out the Christmas decorations and now have them scattered all over the downstairs. I want to get the inside decor up and everything else we're not using this year packed away. I don't want to be dealing with the clutter all weekend.

And tomorrow, I'll take care of the exterior, putting up lights and manicuring the grass and hedges; the latter hopefully for the last time until Spring. I hope I'm not too worn out from the AM run.

No comments:

Post a Comment