Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BIg Gap

How in the world am I going to catch up?  I've lost my blogging momentum.  Still been running, and I think I'm still on target for the marathon in just 40 days.  I've taken a two-day rest period after Saturday's short "long" run really pointed out to me I was risking over-doing it.  I was just so fatigued after the 11-mile run from Allied Gardens to Fashion Valley, it made me sit up and take notice that I must pay attention to my need for rest.  It's so strange, though, because the harder runs earlier that week left me feeling so good and brimming with confidence.

But Sunday I rested.  And Monday I rested again.

Tonight, I'm working late but plan on doing some hill intervals here shortly to wake myself up.  I know it's only been 2 days of not working out, but I feel like it's been weeks and as if I've put on a couple of pounds.  Psychological, I know.

I'm not sure I'm going to feel like it, but if I do, I'll try to recount the past two weeks.  Not sure why.  Just for continuity, I suppose.  I wonder if I'll ever even go back and reread any of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment